Some of my favorite New Year’s Eves as a kid were good old-fashioned sleepovers: a sappy movie, a bowl of popcorn and some hilariously green mud masks to ensure we all look bee-yoo-tee-ful. Some friends and I had a slumber party a few years ago to relive the old days and it was just as fun as I’d remembered them: staying up all night talking, eating terrible snacks and doing each other’s nails.
Here’s a roundup of ingredients for a super sweet slumber party.
(1) leisure cute fuschia pajamas – $64
(2) butter london nail polish (trout pout) – $14
(3) thelma & louise – $16
(4) timebalm spearmint aloe face mask – $20
(5) late night stories shorty pajamas – $65
(6) girl talk: 1995 edition – $72
(7) 40 winks striped floral pajama set –
(8) chilote house shoes –
(9) quinn popcorn: meyer lemon & sea salt, 6 bags – $15
(10) blue ivy striped v-neck pajamas – $122
(11) deborah lippmann nail polish (sarah smile) – $16
Tags: aqua, blue, board game, chick flick, coral, dvd, face mask, face masque, fair isle, girl talk, girls night, hot pink, movie, mud mask, mud masque, mukluks, nail polish, pajamas, peach, pjs, plaid, popcorn, pyjamas, red, silver, sleepover, sleepshirts, slippers, slumber party, stripes, thelma and louise, white